Mildura Rural City Council’s Waste and Resource Recovery Strategy 2022-2026 has been released for public comment. We welcome your feedback.
Council provides a range of waste management services to keep our municipality clean and safe. These services assist residents, visitors and businesses responsibly dispose of waste, while extending the life of local landfills and improving the sustainability of our environment.
The strategy aims to guide priorities and set the direction for waste and resource recovery over the next five years. It is structured around five key priorities:
- Reduce waste generation
- Increase resource recovery
- Beneficial use of organics
- Waste and resource recovery education
- Sustainable Waste and resource recovery infrastructure
View a copy
- Online from this website
- Hard copies are available from Council’s Service Centres
Share your thoughts
Submissions close on 5pm on Friday 20 May 2022.